Save Time, Postage & Gas
Enjoy our FSUCU Online Banking and Mobile Banking feature: Bill Pay. With Bill Pay, you can pay any company or person you owe.
Members MUST first be registered users of our Online Banking before they can sign-up for Bill Pay. Then, say goodbye to writing checks and hello to paying monthly bills electronically through the convenience of your own personal computer or Smartphone 24/7. Watch this video to learn more about Bill Pay and how easy it is to use.
- You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. We send the money electronically whenever we can. If the person or company can’t accept electronic payments, we print a check and mail it for you.
- You can review your payments and bills for the past 84 months in Activity. You can download your payment info to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can import the file into a number of different personal financial software applications.
- You can send money electronically to people using PopMoney. They receive notifications by email or text message.
- You can transfer money from one account to another.
With Bill Pay, you can pay any company or person you owe. To learn more about our Bill Pay service, please Click Here.
- eBills: You can save a trip to the mailbox or another website to get your bills. Some of your bills can be delivered right in Bill Pay. You can view your eBills in Payment Center and pay them with a few simple clicks. You decide how much you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- AutoPay: You can set up automatic payments to be sent according to a schedule you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay at any time.
- AutoPay for eBills: You can set up some eBills to be paid automatically according to the options you set. You can change or cancel AutoPay for eBills at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Member Services Department at 850-430-1961 or 800-742-4723. Thank you for allowing us to serve your Online Banking and Bill Pay needs!