GPCECU, a Division of FSU Credit Union is proud of its relationship with Private Wealth Management and Consulting (PWMC) to help members pursue their financial goals and manage their investments. PWMC is an independent financial firm and offers a wide range of financial products and comprehensive services to individuals and business owners.
PWMC utilizes its relationships with a number of industry-leading brokerage firms and insurance providers whose products they leverage to create customized portfolios tailored to suit their clients’ unique needs.
WHAT PWMC CAN DO FOR YOU
- Making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs
- Determining how much you need to retire comfortably
- Managing assets before and during retirement
- Determining your asset allocation needs (Asset allocation does not protect against loss of principal)
- Helping you understand your risk tolerance
- Recommending the appropriate investment vehicles to help you reach and exceed your goals
- Looking for ways to help reduce your current and future tax burden
- Referring you to qualified tax specialists
- Reviewing existing insurance policies
- Recommending policy changes when appropriate
- Finding a suitable policy for your situation
- Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education
EMPLOYEE AND EXECUTIVE BENEFITS
- Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages
READY TO LEARN MORE?
For more information, including office locations, you can visit the PWMC website at pwmcllc.com or email Edward Knowles, AIF/BFA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call GPCECU, a Division of FSU Credit Union today at (850) 224-4960 or PWMC directly at (850) 692-2500.
Please be advised that the products and services offered by and through Private Wealth Management and Consulting : (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of GPCECU, a Division of FSU Credit Union; (3) are not guaranteed by GPCECU, a Division of FSU Credit Union or any affiliated entity; and (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal.
Securities offered through Securities America Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Florida State University Credit Union, Private Wealth Management & Consulting, Fisher & Friedman, PA, and Securities America are separate entities. Securities America and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice; therefore it is important to coordinate with your tax or legal advisor regarding your specific situation. Tax-related services are offered through Fisher & Friedman, PA. Not NCUA insured – No Credit Union Guarantees – May Lose Value – Not a Deposit – Not Insured by any Government Agency.