We’ve been waiting for YOU!
We can’t wait to get started and welcome you to our credit union family.
Joining is easy and can basically be completed in three steps:
- Meet the eligibility requirement.
- Make a $25.00 deposit to open a main savings account.
- Start using your account.
Step 1: Determining Membership Eligibility.
Each member MUST qualify for membership before they can join. Click to see of you are eligible and to verify your common bond with us.
Step 2: Making an Initial Deposit.
Once you have determined your eligibility, you can open an account with GPCE Credit Union. Members are invited to visit any of our office locations to open a new savings account in person. A minimum deposit of $25 is required for a share savings account*.
You will need to provide the following personal information:
- How you meet our eligibility requirements (family member or employer).
- Valid identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- Your physical mailing address.
- Social Security number.
*Other account types are available and may require additional documentation, minimum balance requirements or credit checks.
Step 3: Using Your Account.
That’s it—once you’re a member, you can use all of the services at GPCE Credit Union.
- Set up alerts through your no cost Virtual Branch service (email) to keep you informed at GPCE Credit Union.
- Use online no cost Bill Pay at your credit union to make payments electronically and keep a record of all transactions.
- Download our no cost TouchBanking app so you can quickly check your balance and more using your smartphone device.
- Set up direct deposit with your employer so that your earnings go directly to the credit union.
Thank you for choosing GPCE Credit Union. “We’re Here For You!” and are committed to serving your financial needs. GPCE Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA, making your funds equally secure with us.
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) operates the national Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) to protect accounts at federally insured credit unions up to $250,000. The $250,000 in coverage applies to each share account ownership category.
Please click to review the YOUR INSURED FUNDS booklet.