We're Here For You!
GPCE Credit Union, a Division of FSU Credit Union helps members get the insurance coverage they deserve by giving them more options with personal insurance. TruStage Insurance from CMFG Life Insurance Company has you covered with Term Life, Whole Life, Guaranteed Whole Life, AD&D, Auto and Home insurance programs.
For fast and easy insurance simply click the links below and apply online. Members will be redirected to a TruStage website. Members can request a call back or get a free quote.
GPCE Credit Union, a Division of FSU Credit Union provides members with TruStage brochures at all office locations. Let us know how we can serve you best.
TruStage Insurance Program is made available TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverages and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Time for Some Reflection on Protection.
GPCE Credit Union, a Division of FSU Credit Union offers members GAP, Credit Life and Credit Disability insurance on their loans. Loan insurance through MEMBER’S CHOICE is optional on your loan. Our friendly loan officers would be happy to discuss these coverages with you the next time you apply for a loan with us.
Fill in the GAP on your next vehicle loan! There could be a big difference between what your insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan. Most cars depreciate by thousands of dollar as soon as they are purchased. Unfortunately, if your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared as a total loss, you are still liable to pay the difference, or the “gap”, between your insurer’s settlement and your loan balance. That gap will come out of your pocket for a vehicle that, for all practical purposes, no longer exists.
Here are some benefits you receive with GAP insurance:
- GAP is low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
- GAP can save you from making a loan payment on a vehicle that’s beyond repair, or stolen and not recovered.
- GAP can be applied to your vehicle loan and the amount can be rolled into your loan payment.
- GAP is fully refundable if you cancel the coverage within the first 90 days.
Contact a loan officer for more information about the benefits of GAP!
Credit Life Insurance is a type of life insurance policy designed to pay off your loan if you die. The face value of a credit life insurance policy decreases proportionately with the outstanding loan amount as the loan is paid off over time, until both reach zero value.
Credit Disability Insurance
Credit Disability Insurance makes payments if you become sick or disabled and are unable to work.
These two types of credit insurance policies protect both you and the lender. You are protected from losing your savings or other property if you cannot repay the loan due to death or a disabling accident or illness.
GPCE Credit Union, a Division of FSU Credit Union provides these coverages through CUNA MUTUAL GROUP. To receive more information regarding Credit Life or Disability Insurance, please contact the credit union at 850-430-1961 or toll free 800-472-4723.
* GPCE Credit Union, a Divison of FSU Credit Union offers members Credit Life and Disability Insurance on all our loans. Either coverage types can be provided at any time during the life of the loan. However, if members decline the coverage at the time the loan is approved but decide to apply for coverage at a later date, a personal questionnaire will be required.
- Applicable Maximums: Total Benefit Maximum $30,000 (Life and Disability)
- Issue/Termination Age: 72 (Life) 67 (Disability)
- Maximum Eligible Loan Term & Term of Insurance – Closed-end only: 120 months (Life and Disability)